Be Merry Glitter Gel
Red holographic glitter gel polish. Semi-large and small hexagon glitters in different sizes to cover your entire nail in just one layer.
Glitterlust Glitter Gel properties:
- Low odor
- Long-lasting flexible gel
Minimum 8 g / 0.28 oz
Comes in our new black jar
TIP: Use a peel off base coat for easy removal. Our glitter gels pop right off! Click on the 'How to use' tab for instructions.
Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight / UV lamps. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with skin. Wipe off gel on skin with cleanser, acetone or alcohol.
- Cleanse, prep and dehydrate your nails
- Apply one coat of base coat of choice, cure
- Apply one coat of Glitterlust Glitter Gel, cure for 30 seconds in LED light or 2 minutes in UV light. IMPORTANT! Avoid heat spikes by flash curing; put your hand in the light for 1 second and instantly take your hand out. Repeat 2 more times then fully cure.
- Apply second coat of Glitter Gel if desired, cure as above
- Finish with one coat of top coat of choice, cure, cleanse
- For easier application, with a light touch, use your gel brush to gently guide the glitter gel from cuticle to free edge
- Glitterlust Glitter Gels are self-leveling; allow the gel to settle and even out for a few seconds before curing
- If your gel application is too thick or bumpy, file and shape your nails before applying your top coat
- To prevent bubbles in your application, apply over-stirring the glitter gels
USING GLITTER GEL WITH PEEL OFF BASE COAT
We highly recommend using a peel-off base coat for super easy, quick, and pain-free removal with no damage to your natural nails. Regular air-dry peel off base coat works, too!
- Apply peel off base coat as per the manufacturer's instructions. Take care to avoid applying peel off base at the edges of your nail to prevent premature lifting.
- Apply Glitterlust Glitter Gel by following the steps above.
- Removal: Going from side to side, use an orange stick to very gently lift the manicure from your natural nail. Wipe off any residue with cleanser, alcohol, or acetone.