Blue Tide Glitter Gel
NEW FORMULA! Glitterlust Glitter Gel properties:
- Minty fresh odor
- Flexible yet stable – the gel won't flood sides or cuticle
- Moderate heat generation
Minimum 8 g / 0.28 oz
Comes in our new black jar.
Keep out of sunlight / UV lamps. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with skin. Wipe off gel on skin with cleanser, acetone or alcohol.
How to use
How to use
1. Cleanse, prep and dehydrate your nails.
2. Apply one coat of base coat of choice, cure.
3. Apply one coat of Glitterlust Glitter Gel, cure for 30 seconds in LED light or 2 minutes in UV light. IMPORTANT! Avoid heat spikes by flash curing; cure for 1 second and instantly remove your hand from the lamp. Repeat 2 more times then fully cure.
4. Apply second coat of Glitter Gel if desired, cure.
5. Finish with one coat of top coat of choice, cure and cleanse the nail.
• For easier application, with a light touch, use your gel brush to gently guide the glitter gel from cuticle to free edge
• Glitterlust Glitter Gels are self-leveling; allow the gel to settle and even out for a few seconds before curingIf your gel application is too thick or bumpy, file and shape your nails before applying your top coat
• To prevent bubbles in your application, avoid over-stirring the gel pots