Glitter Mixer Kit
Get this Mixer Kit for FREE on orders over $75! Use code: GLKIT.
Create your own glitter gels! Let your creativity flow with the Glitter Mixer from Glitterlust. The kit comes with everything you need to make your custom glitter gels from start to finish.
We'll even throw in 5 full bags of glitters to get you started! That's enough to use with the whole Glitter Mixer bottle. 1 bottle can make 5 regular size Glitterlust Glitter Gels.
Our unique formula will keep your glitters suspended without the need to stir before application.
The Glitter Mixer Kit includes:
- 1 bottle of Glitter Mixer
- 3 large empty gel pots (pot color may vary)
- 2 small empty gel pots
- 5 glitter samples (colors at random)
- stir sticks
- swatch sticks
Glitterlust Glitter Mixer properties:
- Low odor
- Long-lasting flexible gel
Minimum 40 g / 1.41 oz - enough to make 5 custom glitter gels
TIP: Use a peel off base coat for easy removal. Our glitter gels pop right off! Click on the 'How to use' tab for instructions.
Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight / UV lamps. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with skin. Wipe off gel on skin with cleanser, acetone or alcohol.
Nail photos courtesy of nails.by.ainatherese.
How to use
How to use
1. Cleanse, prep and dehydrate your nails.
2. Apply one coat of base coat of choice, cure.
3. Apply one coat of Glitterlust Glitter Gel, cure for 30 seconds in LED light or 2 minutes in UV light. IMPORTANT! Avoid heat spikes by flash curing; cure for 1 second and instantly remove your hand from the lamp. Repeat 2 more times then fully cure.
4. Apply second coat of Glitter Gel if desired, cure.
5. Finish with one coat of top coat of choice, cure and cleanse the nail.
• For easier application, with a light touch, use your gel brush to gently guide the glitter gel from cuticle to free edge
• Glitterlust Glitter Gels are self-leveling; allow the gel to settle and even out for a few seconds before curingIf your gel application is too thick or bumpy, file and shape your nails before applying your top coat
• To prevent bubbles in your application, avoid over-stirring the gel pots